Day 91 of 365: motivated and pumped!

4th March 2013 | 9:22 am
My Goal weight to lose this week: -2

This is reasonable. This is ideal. This is also means a lot of focus and determination on my part.

I can do it.

My runner tweets (@RunnerKE25) this morning:

@RunnerKE25: You know something's right when you wake up and your first thoughts are, "I'm gonna go for a run." #streakintospring #goodmorning #monday

#streakintospring: I woke up this morning with the desire to run and a craving for peanut butter. So I made a shake: Peanut butter, banana, unsweetened almond milk, and organic honey. Happy #Monday #Goodmorning #cebu






-KE



*Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program.  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25, is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25 and the author bears no responsibility thereof.

Post a Comment