Training Day 98: HALF-MARATHON RACE DAY

Thoughts before the race:
It's going to be a cold and wet one!


3:30 AM
I woke up hearing the rain and suddenly had to use the restroom. I looked at my watch and it read 4:30 am. I thought, okay, 4 hours to go!. But when I went to double check if the alarm on my smartphone was set and ON I realized the time change. Bloody hell! We fell back an hour behind! I completely forgot!

3:56 AM
Trying to go back to sleep now. Can't help but feel excited. Trying to look up motivational literature on half-marathons. Found some great articles so far! But now I need as much rest as I can get.

3:57 AM
I think I want a shower.

3:58 AM
changing my mind now because a shower might make me feel even more awake.

3:58 AM
Going back to bed!
Really.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Post a Comment