Day 92 of 365: Sleep

5th March 2013 | 8:08 am

I hope I don't jinx myself by writing this but I have to say that I have been getting THE BEST SLEEP ever! That's a rare thing in my household.

I'm used to have late, sleepless nights ever since...well, birth really. So how did it happen? Surely, it didn't happen over night right? (Yes, pun intended)

No, it didn't.

In fact, it was something I was desperately working on. Every day for the past couple of weeks, I tried conditioning myself to spend an hour less in bed upon rising from my sleepy slumber and no naps during the day. Yes, that just meant less sleep (warning: don't do this if you NEED the energy for work or school.)

Slowly, my body was tired enough to retire at a decent hour and wake up at a decent hour. I'm also surprised that I don't wake up in the middle of the night.

Exercise also is a key ingredient to insomnia (at least it is for me).

So wake up people! Its a BEAUTIFUL Tuesday morning. Have a great run!






-KE



*Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program.  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25, is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25 and the author bears no responsibility thereof.

Post a Comment