Day 90 of 365: Swimming Pools

3rd March 2013 | 9:09 am

Swam 225 meters in 15 minutes

It felt nice to have a nice warm pool all to myself. But the unkept condition was a bit disappointing. Nevertheless, I figured, let me just get this workout done. 4.5 laps later (9 back to back), I was. Showered. Then had an awesome breakfast:

2 pieces of whole wheat one slathered with hazelnut spread, and the other with honey and nuts Philadelphia cream cheese with apricot jam! Coffee, of course! Two hard-boiled eggs with freshly ground pepper and a pinch of sea salt.

I'm suddenly liking this routine. I like waking up mornings and having a great productive day!

Happy Sunday running everyone!










-KE


*Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program.  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25, is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25 and the author bears no responsibility thereof.

Post a Comment