Day 3: 30 Days of Yoga

Today was an incredibly draining kind of day both mentally and physically. I have been working as a Production Assistant on a film and there has been a lot of lifting and trekking involved. My feet hate me and I am so sunburned that tomatoes envy my shade of red.

Ridiculous.

But when I come home and after having soaked my feet in lavender scented Epsom salt and hot water during dinner, I get my mat out and practice yoga.

The stretching and breathing are the things I look forward to after a long tiresome day. My body feels amazing afterward as well. Yes, it has only been three days but I have noticed a difference! My muscles are not as tight, I am able to focus more, and I a have been sleeping better. 

Now I can't wait for tomorrow!
Namaste!

https://youtu.be/FqGHWXjgn-M

Post a Comment