Training Day 2: 4.1mph

Total Run Time: 11 minutes
Distance: 0.75 miles
When: Lunch Break
Where: Gym
Speed: 4.1 mph
I'm feeling pretty good right now. Warming up and stretching are quite essential. Today, I challenged myself to step it up: first by running (I was going to "rest" today), then by running a minute more than yesterday, and finally, I upped the speed on the treadmill.

To challenge myself even more tomorrow I will try to start an actual sleeping-workout routine. Perhaps sleeping before 11pm, waking up by dawn then run. It's a great plan right? It's an ideal plan sure! Now, I just have to make it happen. I like working out in the morning. I've learned that recently during my occasional morning bike rides (which I plan to make more frequent).

Also, I realized that I should start hardcore training in the coming up weeks. I miscalculated and realized that in order to be truly prepared, I need to start sooner than I hoped. Goodnight everyone!

Post a Comment