Day 5 of 365: Weigh-In

8th Dec. 2012
Starting Weight: 197 lbs.
TODAY's Weigh-in: 188 lbs
Total loss: -9lbs

I'm feeling really good right now.




Here's today's reminders:



This is just the beginning of course. Because it's going to get harder and become much more challenging especially when my body is used to being active.

Yes, I will hit a plateau and yes, it will be frustrating.

But that just means pushing harder and finding activities that will challenge me more. Plus, I'm starting my bodybuilding workout next week. Here we go!

In the mean time, here is today's workout:
☑ 20 jumping jacks
☑ 20 squats
☑ 20 mountain climbers
☑ 20 push-ups
☑ 20 lunges
☑ 20 overhead press (modified with use of bands
☑ AND :20 sec. Plan
☑ Plus: WALKING
'Cause next week I'm also starting my hardcore running program!

365 to CIM!
...and my beach body!
-KE



*Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program.  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25, is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25 and the author bears no responsibility thereof.

Post a Comment