365 Days to go!

365 Marathon Training Plan

www.RunnerKE.com

Quick rules to live by:
1.Rise at dawn, sleep after sunset.
2.Drink water, lots of it
3.Eat cleaner, have well-balanced meals.
4.Workout no matter what.

My 365 Days Training for a Marathon Plan

December 4th marks my one year anniversary since running the California Internationl Marathon in Sacramento, Ca.



Since I finished 24 miles in 8 hours and never quite made it to the finish line, you can imagine the feeling of defeat and disappointment that I have endured since that painful race day.

Initially, it was exhilirating. I felt great, ready to go. Nothing was going to stop me. My sister joined me and being that we poorly trained, we really didn't know the caliber of what this feat was exactly.

Sure I've conquered a 5k.
Sure, I've completed a half marathon...but I should have taken this more seriously. Bottom line is:

I should have ran more.

So starting today, December 4th of this year (2012) I am challenging myself and anyone who would like to join me to do a 365 days bodybuilding and marathon training.

Inspired by Bodybuilding.com's FROM ZERO TO HERO 365 DAY MUSCLE BUILDING PLAN
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/go-from-zero-to-hero-in-one-year.htm

and

takethemagicstep.com's Run a Marathon in One Year: Long-term Training Schedule
http://www.takethemagicstep.com/coaching/families/training-exercise/run-a-marathon-in-one-year-a-long-term-training-schedule-for-beginners/

I HAVE DECIDED TO PREPARE AND TAKE THE LEAP (for the second time around). AND THIS TIME, I AM GOING TO CROSS THAT FINISH LINE! I'M GETTING THAT MEDAL.

Also, because I'm still quite a heavy-set girl, it is also my goal to at least lose 60 lbs in the process. I'm certain that I will with all the activities I plan to do but nevertheless, it is my goal and this time, instead of just writing about how my workout went, I need to set my goals. I need to set challenges for myself both mental and physical. I've been working out on and off but this time it's serious.

So here we go. The countdown begins! It all starts TODAY!
December 4th and join me in December 2013 for the CIA in Sacramento, CA

Follow me and my progress on http://www.dailymile.com/people/RunnerKE25

or my tweets
twitter.com/RunnerKE25

http://www.runnersworld.com/workouts/plyometric-power
http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/plyometric-training.html


-K



*Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program.  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25, is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25 and the author bears no responsibility thereof.

Post a Comment