Day 13 of 365: Today's Weigh-in

16th Dec. 2012
Starting Weight: 197 lbs.
TODAY's Weigh-in: 186 lbs (-2 lbs loss this week)
Total loss: -11lbs

I know this is good, this is healthy, this is ideal. I just can't help but feel a bit annoyed that my husband (who is even trying to lose weight) loss freakin 5 lbs!

But I'm getting there. Slowly. I've got to eat cleaner. I NEED that balance!

Happy Sunday!



...
FOLLOW-UP:

Today, I ate too much. BUT! I ran my last run for PODRUNNER WEEK 1 and next week will be even longer, even more intense intervals. BRING IT!



The festivities have just started and the fatty food keep coming.

I really felt like crap during my run! Maybe it was the excessive amount of Lattes and the fatty food. Yes it was all these things. Tonight's was a validation of it.

BUT

I HAD SOMETHING TO PROVE
To myself and to you, my beloved reader. I AM NOT A QUITTER, any longer.

I CAN RUN, I CAN MEET MY GOAL! So going back to Day 1: FUEL your RUN!

I mean it! I have to make better, cleaner choices.

Mantra: EAT CLEAN, RUN BETTER



-KE



*Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program or exercise program.  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25, is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk  "Running Like the Wind Blows." or twitter.com/RunnerKE25 and the author bears no responsibility thereof.

Post a Comment