Juice Fast Day 2: Getting Over it

Weight Gained: 0 lbs
Weight Lost: 3 lbs

I thought I was going to die.

Really.
Last night, I thought I was going to die. Can you die from a splitting headache? I was doing fine yesterday. Until evening came around are remembered how hungry I was. No, I guess my stomach reminded me. I was also starting to have a migrane-ish headache. I knew it couldn't be dehydration because I consumed a little over 64oz of water. Than again, I should have consumed more. Perhaps.

I have a confession though, I cheated last night.
Yes. I ate food. Tofurky to be exact...as well as a few cookies. I felt incredibly awful afterward. So today, no cheating. In fact today, I feel a great deal better. I don't feel as hungry. I'm starting to really look forward into juicing and I even enjoy most of what I make...cold. It's always better cold I find.

So for Day 2 of the Juice fast, I can conclude by saying I am well. The fridge is well stocked again and I'm ready to carry on. By the way did I fail to inform you that I've already lost 3 lbs? Yes, I did! I realize this is just water weight but it makes me happy.

Today's juice:

Breakfast
Apple-Pear (original recipe)
  • 2 apple
  • 3 Pears
  • 1 piece Ginger (thumb size)

Juice Fast Day 2: Getting Over it

Lunch
Green Lemonade (original recipe)
  • 1 green apple
  • handfuls of spinach
  • kale
  • 1 cucumber
  • 4 celery stocks
  • 1 lemon

Juice Fast Day 2: Lunch

Snack
  • Naked Juice: Protein Juice Smoothie

Dinner
I cheated again. I'm never going to learn.
  • Kosher Hebrew hotdog on a bun

Post a Comment